Monday, June 12, 2006

Technical difficulties

I had an issue with the video of Moriah crawling in the last post, She's on the move. I think it is fixed now and even "embedded" so that you can play it right here from my blog. Please let me know if this isn't working. I'm still learning about all this stuff so bear with me.

Also, have heard that comments are not working for some of you. Again I am still learning about what all the settings mean but I think anyone should be able to comment. To comment click on the "0 comments" link at the bottom of each post. You do not have to sign up with Blogger to leave a comment, just select the "Other" or "Anonymous" options. There is also a link to send us an email at the bottom of the blog if you'd rather not leave a comment that everyone can read. :)

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Isaac and Christy said...

It worked this time! She'll be chasing her brothers all over the house soon!

Anonymous said...

WWHHEEEEE!!! Look out, big bro's! (yep, video is up & running, like Moriah soon will be!)