Thursday, July 06, 2006

Hallelujah!

FINALLY we have figured out what is wrong with my laptop. It has been a long couple months trying different things, only to continue getting errors. Of course, it only took our smart computer friend about 15 minutes to diagnose the problem. OK, feel quite clueless when it comes to computers. (And please don't bring up that I used to be a computer programmer! It must be all those babies that robbed my brain cells since then.)

SO I have pictures and stories of our trip down to Kansas City to visit Kyle & Angela. (Kyle is Lane's best friend from college) And more stories about our awesome 4th of July. One of these days I will post those. We are in the midst of packing and moving so I won't be posting very often until we get settled out in North Carolina (only 2 more weeks and we'll be there!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A resounding SeaBee HOORRRAAAHHH!! for your laptop!! Yeah!!! As for pics, throw 'em up on Flickr, so we can see them!! I've got some 4th O'July pics up on mine.