Friday, November 17, 2006

Visiting San Luis Obispo

I think I already wrote how San Luis Obispo is the perfect place to live. Really it is. It is so beautiful! The weather is perfect. The town somehow remains small and untouched by too many big stores. The restaurants are great. The beach is close by. Why, oh, why didn't we live there when I was growing up?! I had wanted to attend college there but they wouldn't let me in so I won't mention the name of the college. USC is way better anyway! even if it is smack dab in the middle of south central Los Angeles. Ok, I hadn't meant to talk about colleges. Let's get back to our visit with my mom. It was great!

Moriah at table
Moriah was so very excited about the little kid table my mom had out for her. Oh she loved that table. Maybe it just amazed her that it was her size. She sat there to eat and to play. Unfortunately, she's a bit of a dare-devil and could not resist, not only standing on the chairs, but trying to rock them. She had many a tumble off them before we finally had to put the chairs away.

Moriah & Max
Aren't they cute?! That big guy is Max and he was born 2 days before Moriah. They had a great time playing together. Moriah led him everywhere. It was quite adorable.

Tea Party
Tea party time! That's my boys in there - yes they love a good tea party, every man should. Moriah of course was in the middle of it. Max was chilling out in the rocker. And Miss Elizabeth, another friend of ours there, is the gracious hostess of the party.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so ding dang adorable! And growing up! How is that? We just saw yall!