Saw my OB again today. The power was out at their office due to the storms that came through last night, but they were able to do all the necessary checks without it. My trip to the bathroom with a flashlight was interesting, but I'll spare you the details.
I'm about 5 months along now - over half-way! All is fine with me and the baby. The little one is wiggling and kicking so often these days. I must admit that I get so busy with the other three kids that I tend to forget about this fourth one, until she gives me a sweet little reminder (or my back does which is less sweet!). I am getting anxious to meet her and hold her.
I was up by 8 pounds since my last visit, which was only 4 weeks ago. However at that last visit I was actually down by 5 pounds because the only food I had kept down for 24 hours prior was a meager breakfast that I forced myself to eat that morning. God bless any of you women out there who suffer from morning sickness. I can barely survive a 24 hour bug; cannot even imagine a 3 month or more one.
I never did take pictures of my growing belly with any of the other three pregnancies. I'm hesitant to start now. You'll just have to wait for a random picture of me with the kids. Though I do look quite pregnant now. Even the doctor said, "you've bloomed."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! (Can you hear me chanting??) ;)
I'm glad you're feeling good (aside from the tummy bug :) )
Post a Comment