
A friend that I met in college, Christy, nominated me for a Blogger Reflection Award. She writes on a blog also and she is fabulous, funny, and completely honest. I love reading her blog and feel it's given me a way to get to know her deeper than I ever did before. Her husband Isaac is deployed with the Seabees right now, so she's home juggling three little ones in his absence. She's in our prayers!
Here are the rules for the Blogger Reflection Award:
"Give to those who have who have been an encouragement, a source of love, impacted you in some way, and have been a Godly example to you. Five Bloggers who when you reflect on them you get a sense of pride and joy… of knowing them and being blessed by them.""This award is for the best-of-the-best so consider who you pick, carefully. This award should not be given to just anyone. If you’re going to do the award don’t just write a few words and slap it on your Blog. Write real thoughts about these Bloggers and what they’ve meant to you. If the Bloggers you pick have already been given the award, don’t be afraid to give it to them again. They deserve it as many times as it’s given."
First off, I would give it right back to Christy. Can I do that? Are tag-backs allowed? Really Christy is an amazing, Godly woman and if only we could convince the Navy to station us near each other...
Another friend that I met while Lane was at grad school in Indiana is Leanne. She writes on her blog with heartfelt honesty and a geniune love for her family and the Lord. I didn't get a chance to know her very well in our short 1 year of living in Indiana, so it's a privilege to continue a friendship with her through our blogs.
I think I could probably nominate every one of the blogs in the My Favorite Blogs list. Some I have met in assorted places we've lived and some I've only met through their blogs but all have touched my life in their own unique ways. I wish I had time to write wonderfully nice words about them all but I don't (or perhaps I shouldn't take the time away from my little ones who need me).


4 comments:
I am so honored...I tagged you back too! More pictures please of your beautiful girl!!!! Please, Please, Please!!
Thanks for the tagback and sweet words :) I can't believe you're finding time to blog already! I hope you are getting plenty of sleep and cuddles in. I wish I could be there to help out!
Congrats! I think I will go visit Leanne and Christy's sites soon. I have certainly enjoyed finding yours.
Congrats on the award! You totally deserve it. =) I hear you on the computer taking attention from the kids. We have those days too. =)
Post a Comment