We have often been asked if Matt and JD are twins. As you saw from the baby pictures of Moriah & Bethany, they too look alot alike. I actually think all of four of them look nearly identical when they are (were) small babies.
Anyway, the answer is...
Bethany is the on the left, Moriah is on the right
I couldn't find "matching" pictures of the boys but these are taken about the same timeframe (about 2 weeks old). JD is in the first picture, Matt is in the second.
I'm Joy, a mom of four and wife of a Navy guy. This blog is a way for us to keep in touch with family and friends as we travel about with the military. It is also a way to preserve memories of our precious children.
3 comments:
Oh my... Yes, you can definitely see why others would think you have two sets of twins. Lucky you! =)
My three younger sisters were mistaken for triplets for years!! They secretly loved it!
I guessed wrong about the girls! I thought Bethany was on the right because she is the lightweight.
You're children are beautiful! I can see what people think twins.
Post a Comment