Here's some pictures of our new little baby girl, Bethany. We are home from the hospital and doing fine. I'll try to post more pictures and stories sometime this week.
Congratulations! That is SO wonderful. I can't wait to hear how everything went. But take your time, rest, enjoy the newness of this little one. Congrats again!
I'm Joy, a mom of four and wife of a Navy guy. This blog is a way for us to keep in touch with family and friends as we travel about with the military. It is also a way to preserve memories of our precious children.
7 comments:
Congratulations!!!
She looks so tiny and sweet. And I LOVE her name!
Love the name! Many congratulations to your whole family! Can't wait to meet her!
Prayers for all of you, hun!
congratulations! she is a precious gift from God. i love the name!
Congratulations! I miss you guys so much. Bethany is beautiful and so is her name. I can't wait to meet her... Jami
Congratulations!!! Love you all ♥
Congratulations! That is SO wonderful. I can't wait to hear how everything went. But take your time, rest, enjoy the newness of this little one. Congrats again!
ohhhh... a snuggly bug... so cute! Congratulations!!!!!
Post a Comment