I am so grateful for all the wonderful people offering us support and prayers. I've had emails and phone calls from many of you. My purse contains several scraps of paper with scribbled phone numbers from sincere offers of "call me anytime if I can help in anyway."
We just returned from a farewell lunch at Lane's work and received even more offers of help, more phone numbers and food!
Thank you for supporting us and encouraging us. I hope I will be a person as generous and serving as all of you. It makes a huge impact when you offer the smallest of help and love. So, really, truly, thank you.
Now I will work on being humble enough to accept these offers to let you and others serve us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'll be praying for your family!
(I've been behind on our book study, too--yikes! Thank you for answering...more stuff coming soon.)
Oh Joy - praying for you all! Let your friends and family help you out! You can "pay it forward" one day to someone else.
Post a Comment