Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Recent pictures of Bethany



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Bethany is almost 6 months old now. She has gotten so big! Rolling around and grabbing everything now. She's a delight. I'm sorry that last picture is too big. I don't have time to figure out how to change it. You can right click on it and select "Save picture as" to save the full picture.

4 comments:

Christy said...

She's so big!

I hope you guys are having a great time! We love having Isaac home :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! She's growing so FAST!!! I can't believe she's already 6 months! Adorable!

Kenny and Jen said...

She is beautiful!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Wow - she is such a cutie pie! You have your hands full girl, but seem to be enjoying every minute.