On Christmas morning, we woke Matt with the excitement that it was finally Christmas. He said, "There's snow!?!" Ummm, no, not in the desert in California. Sorry.
Later that week, I was telling Matt "you know how your birthday was a few days ago and you turned four? Well tomorrow we will be having a birthday party for you!" And he said "Then I'll be FIVE!?!" Ummm, no, sorry, afraid he'll have to wait a whole year to turn five. Mommy doesn't like to rush these things any quicker than they are already flying by me.
This week, Matt & I went out to pick up some dinner. It was fun to have a little time with just the two of us. He told me "Whenever I tell you something, then I have to say it again LOUDER!" I replied "Matt, are you feeling ignored?" He said "YES!" Again, sorry, there's a lot of little people clamoring for my attention.
Saturday, January 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment