skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, January 24, 2008
I not sleepy
Me: "Okay, that's the last book. Time to lay down and take a nap."
Moriah: "No. I not sleepy."
Me: "Okay, then stay in your room and play and have quiet time."
Moriah: "Okay, I do quiet time. Play with my baby."
Yep, not sleepy at all...
1 comment:
Mary@notbefore7
said...
Gotta love the miracle of quiet time for a "not tired" kid!
1/28/2008 1:11 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Us
I'm Joy, a mom of four and wife of a Navy guy. This blog is a way for us to keep in touch with family and friends as we travel about with the military. It is also a way to preserve memories of our precious children.
Site Meter
1 comment:
Gotta love the miracle of quiet time for a "not tired" kid!
Post a Comment