Thursday, March 20, 2008

What's that sign say?

"Mom, it says you can't pee at this park," JD tells me.

"What? Huh?!" I asked, looking around for the restrooms.

"That signs says 'No peeing on grass'," he explains.

Oh, yes, that sign with a big circled P with a line through it. It was an interesting guess. Though the words actually said "No Parking on Grass".

3 comments:

Jen Rouse said...

Seems totally logical to me!

Anonymous said...

DOH!!!! That is HILARIOUS! I will forever remember the country club we swam at when I was growing up. They had the sign "Welcome to Our *ool. Notice there's no P in it!"

armentafamily said...

How precious! For little boys, maybe it's good for them to interpret a sign that way... I know my oldest thinks it's fun to try it in the backyard! My brother used to do the same... maybe I passed on some rebel genes??