Saturday, April 19, 2008

Not exactly crawling

Bethany has been doing this scooting thing for a couple months. I thought eventually she would start crawling instead, but she seems to like this better because she can carry around a treasure with her (usually clothes or shoes - what a girl!) She's too cute!



(Now that I'm watching this one, all I hear is my voice. So sorry. She still looks cute but sorry you can't hear her over my gabbing.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scooter crawling! That is exactly how Sophia did it for months! Drove my Grampa crazy! he kept trying to pull her legs out behind her, but she'd just turn & scream at him. She hasn't changed much. ;)
Come peek at another giveaway I just put up!

Anonymous said...

So Cute! Luke did something similar, but he didn't use his hands, so he had to kind of bounce on his bottom to scoot!

Anonymous said...

So cute indeed, and I hear Moriah, "She's toochin, stoochin." Awwwww! And is that Captain America that looks so tired there?? THANKS for the movie!