Isn't it amazing how kids can sleep anywhere?! Here's some of my favorite sleeping pictures of my kids. You can click on the picture to see it bigger. By the way, do you notice that all my babies look alike? Lane & I even need to look at the home we were living in to tell the difference between baby pics of J.D. and Matt - Moriah has the advantage of being dressed in pink but the boys wore the same clothes. I'll try to clarify who is who with the pics.
Sleeping at mealtime (1st: Matt, 6 mos old; 2nd: J.D., 1 1/2 yrs old)

Sleeping in the swing (1st: J.D., 3 mos old; 2nd: J.D., 6 mos old)

Sleeping at my Grandma's 90th birthday party (1st: Moriah, 2 mos old, with my cousin, Sarah; 2nd: Matt, 1 1/2 yrs old, with Lane, my Aunt Eileen, & my Uncle Don)

Sleeping on travels (1st: Matt, 1 yr old, & J.D., 2 1/2 yrs old, in car on way to Disneyland; 2nd: Matt, 2 yrs old, in an airplane on way to CA)
1 comment:
It's probably the fact that there's so many little ones around here dividing our attention that the kids just sort of give up on us and fall asleep anyway. I remember the pic of J.D. in the high chair. I heard him say "uh-oh" but was busy (probably with Matt) and by the time I got to him, he was out!
Post a Comment