God is so good to me. I've been complaining about not being able to get time with friends. Seems like almost every time I have something planned, a child gets sick or something else comes up and we are not able to meet. Today was one of those times again. We were suppose to be having lunch with a good friend but her baby came down with a fever yesterday. I was really looking forward to some encouraging time with a fellow mommy. But, as I said, God is so good that he led both me and another friend to the same park today. It was such a blessing! She said it was a "God-appointed playdate". I really enjoyed seeing her and chatting for a bit while our sons played and Moriah napped peacefully in the Baby B'Jorn.
However I can tell from all our red cheeks that perhaps we stayed outside a bit too long. I couldn't let a nice day go by without enjoying it outdoors. But I need to get back into the habit of applying sunscreen. I had some but didn't even think about putting it on. I did work hard to keep Moriah's face covered up so at least her cheeks aren't kissed by the sun.
J.D. picked this particular park because they have a nice walking trail that goes by a duck pond. So we wandered down after playing and let them check out the ducks and geese. Here's a video of our adventures there:
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment