1) Total number of books I own?
Hmmm... looks like about 130 on our bookshelves right now (not including children's books) but I know we have several boxes out in the garage and a few more in my mother-in-law's garage.
2) The last book I bought?
I received a box from Amazon this morning with three books:
I Am David by Anne Holm
Redemption by Karen Kingsbury with Gary Smalley
The Witness by Dee Henderson
3) The last book I read?
Just finished Three by Tedd Dekker
Currently reading Going Overboard: the Misadventures of a Military Wife by Sarah Smiley
4) 5 books that mean a lot to me?
- Bible (What better book is there?)
- The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis (I read through the series every year when I was young, though I haven't picked them up in about 10 years and I haven't seen the movie either.)
- So You're Thinking about Homeschooling? by Lisa Welchel (This helped me get a handle on options though I'm still not certain that I will homeschool.)
- Creative Correction by Lisa Welchel (Yes, I really do love the way Lisa Welchel writes. I feel like I'm just sitting down to coffee with a friend. I reference this book often because with a 2 year old and a 4 year old, I need all the help I can get, and I love the way she uses Scripture with discipline.)
- Three Weeks with my Brother by Nicholas Sparks and Micah Sparks (I borrowed this book from my mother-in-law and loved it, even bought it for my sister and now my sister and I are working our way through all of his books. It's so fun to share books with others.)
5) Tag 5 people and have them fill this out in their blogs
Jess is the only other person I know with a blog, so I'll pass on this one. But please feel free to email me your answers or put them in the comments. I love to learn about books that others enjoy.


1 comment:
Jess, thank you for tagging me. I had fun thinking about books. I've just recently been trying to broaden my book selections beyond Christian ones. I did not expect to like Sparks' books but I must admit that he just has an incredible knack for writing. And I think it's wonderful that my sister and I can share something together across the miles.
Post a Comment