I am new to blogging, but I am quickly discovering that there are thousands of blogs out here on the world wide web. It still seems strange to me to read personal thoughts from people that I do not know personally, but that doesn't stop me from reading anyway!
One that I really enjoy, Motherhood is Not for Wimps, is about a mother of two little ones. Her stories are hilarious. She is very gifted in story telling. Her latest post was about her three year old telling knock, knock jokes. And the reason I busted out laughing while reading this is because J.D. does the same thing. He makes up jokes that make absolutely no sense, but for some odd reason we laugh. Every time, we laugh.
He told his Aunt Sis a joke the other day. "They're not geeses, they're gooses. They're not gooses, they're geeses." And as any good aunt would do, she rolled with laughter. Even relayed the joke to a friend later, who asked "Is that funny?"
Of course it's funny.
Thursday, May 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Of COURSE its funnnyyy!! I try so hard to tell S that somethng is not okay to be doing, but I'm laughing too hard for her to take me seriously. Good times....
Post a Comment