I don't really know what a "meme" is but I've been tagged by two different friends to do them. I suppose they are just a fun way to get to know each other better. So here goes the first one that my friend Sheree tagged me to do.
Five items in my freezer
1. lots of meat, including deer meat (thanks to Jess' hub)
2. dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets (for the boys)
3. frozen peas (for the baby)
4. cherry chips (for making pink candy, a family favorite)
5. red, white & blue popsicles (for cooling off while being patriotic)
Five items in my closet
1. Lane's uniforms
2. all sorts of medals, belts, shoe shine kit, and all such things for Lane's uniforms
3. shoe rack with lots of shoes
4. hamper
5. several empty hangers, as I have yet to unpack all our clothes
Five items in my car
1. toys
2. water bottles and straw cups
3. jumper cables and other emergency stuff
4. diaper bag
5. extra baby wipes
Five items in my purse
1. random receipts
2. lipgloss
3. McDonald's happy meal toys
4. hard candy that a nice man gave us at church to keep the kids happy
5. lollipops, also for keeping the kids happy
Five people I tag
If you want to play, go ahead. I'd love to hear about you too! But I'll pass on actually tagging anyone.
Monday, July 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
thanks Joy! Hope y'all get settled in quickly!
Post a Comment