"Can you hold me like this?" says Matt as he arches his head back.
"Upside down?" I asked.
"No, like a baby."
ABSOLUTELY! I love that he is so cuddly in the mornings. I think he is slow to wake up and needs the extra cuddles to soothe his way into mornings. Frankly, so do I!
The days of hearing "hold you me" are over as he is now speaking in full sentences and zooming his way around imagining he is "Buzz Lightyear of Star Command". It won't be long before the cuddling disappears as well so I want to savor all the moments that I can.
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh, I so know what you're talking about. Yesterday, Devyn grabbed me in for a cuddle out of the clear blue and proceeded to hug me, kiss me, and rub my face for 10 minutes. I... loved... it!!
I LUV when Sophia wants me to hold her like a baby. Please freeze these moments. Please!! Matt is such the loving child, as all of yours. How do you do that?
Post a Comment