We had planned to have a video of the kids up here for Grandparents Day, which was well past a week ago. Sorry that it is late, but I was unmotivated to put up this here video because the kids did not cooperate with what
I wanted them to do. Go figure, they are kids after all. So here's a silly video of our very hyper, before bed kids, who dearly love their grandparents.

Can't get the embedding to work this time, so just click on the image above to play it.
3 comments:
Joy, your children are just beautiful! The idea was very nice, even if not executed the way you wanted. Kids seem to do that to us, don't they?! =)
That is so cute! Mine would have been doing the same thing, or else Chloe would have hidden her face and acted shy. They never quite do what you want them to for pictures or videos, do they?
Oh. my. word.
But I sssoooo feel ya! I can't stand it when my little monkey will not dance when I tell her to. {{wink wink}}
We miss you guys too much! See you next weekend!!
Post a Comment