Monday, October 30, 2006

Sunny California

We are enjoying a little vacation out in California. It's so good to be here. I didn't realize how much I missed all our family. We arrived the end of last week and already enjoyed a great weekend with my sister and her family and celebrated my Dad's 60th Birthday at my aunt's house. I cannot express how good it is to be here! (I know, I said that already...)

Lane has a training class for the next week and a half, so this isn't all a pleasure trip. But the kids and I will be heading up to visit my mom later this week. Then after Lane is done with class, we'll go over to visit with his family.

I'll try to write updates as I have an opportunity to get internet access. Right now, the kids are tearing apart our hotel room so I should probably go...

Also, I forgot to mention in our Open House that we do live in goverment housing. I suppose that doesn't matter to you, but it seems different to me when we own a home versus borrowing it. This is our first experience living on a military base, and we are really enjoying it so far.

Back to those kids...

No comments: