
Living room (the boys were playing ring around the rosies)

More of the living room (sorry for the poor picture)

Dining room

Kitchen

Laundry room/Dixie's Room (traditionally called the "Mud Room")

Library/Guest room/Play room/it's the catch all room (there's more bookshelves on the side too but I couldn't get a picture that showed it all)

Moriah's room

JD & Matt's room (Lane hasn't gotten their bunk beds built yet. He plans to have an even bigger climbing wall this time!)

Master bedroom (isn't it huge! There's a computer desk, file cabinet and bookshelf on the back wall too!)

Backyard

Side yard (it's nice to have so much room between the houses)

Other side of the house (this side neighbor is really close but the house is empty!)

Across the street is a gorgeous forest!




3 comments:
Oh that looks amazing! What a beautiful house and I can tell the children consider it home already. Thanks for sharing!!
AWESOME!! I knew it was HUGE... but oh man! Its beautiful!
What a lovely house you have!
Post a Comment