Friday, November 17, 2006

Visiting Ridgecrest

Our first stop during our time out in California was to stay with my sister in Ridgecrest, which is the nice little city we grew up in. Her family moved back there a couple years ago. I'm so thankful they did. I miss that little spot out in the desert. It was good to visit it again. And my how the town has grown! Anyhoo, here's some pictures of our weekend there...

Matt & Aunt Darci
Matt with his Aunt Darci. Yes, he's crying. He was very, very upset about having to get his hand stamped to ride a horse. Everyone assumed he was scared of the horse. No, I think the boy has no fear, but he has control issues. You should see him at the doctor office...

Matt's horse ride
Matt riding the horse. My niece Madison loves horses. She works out at a ranch and they were putting on these horse rides during a fall festival there in Ridgecrest.

JD & Grandpa
Grandpa reading with JD. We were celebrating my Dad's 60th birthday at my Aunt Eileen's house. I hadn't been to her house in years. It was so good to be back there.

No comments: