Friday, November 17, 2006

Back Home

We have returned from our awesome three week vacation out in California. We had such a great time! I have lots of pictures to share as soon as I get around to uploading them. We arrived home very late on Wednesday night and Lane had to be back at work the next morning, jet lagged and all. Then a nice storm swept through with lightning knocking out the power here on base yesterday afternoon. It was kinda fun to pull out the flashlights and sit around just playing, reading and doing crafts with the kids for hours. Everything is working today and the sun is shining brightly, so I have no more excuses to delay all the unpacking and laundry and errands and cleaning... It's good to be home though!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

I missed you...
I'm glad you all are back safe and sound... I have to admit that California weather sure looked nice!!
Love,
Leanne

Anonymous said...

You were missed... I will come back and check out your vacation pics as soon as I have a little more time to myself. I'm glad you had a wonderful time! Welcome back!