Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Laughter in the midst of chaos

Moriah has been out of sorts for several days. She is normally an angel (though a very active angel!) so I am sure there is something physically wrong. I would blame it on adjusting back to being home after travel, but this really started back on our last two days in California. I don't know what is wrong but it is starting to wear me out, day and night.

So, anyhoo, now that I have the whining out of the way, here are a few fun things the kids said today.

--------------------

JD: “It feels like a moose is spitting on me.”
(About the rain)

--------------------

Moriah: “Mean!”
(Surprisingly in reference to her Daddy, not her brothers)

--------------------

Matt: “Daddy, you are the best Daddy in the world.”
Lane: “Thanks, buddy.”
Matt: “You are the same Daddy… in the world.”
Lane: “What did you say?”
Joy: “Same?”
Matt: “You’re longer than the other one.”
(I have no idea)

--------------------

Moriah: “Love you!”
(With prompting from Daddy. It is Valentine’s Day after all.)

--------------------

Matt: “See that sound? It’s from God.”
(About his Bibleman light sword that says “The sword of the spirit is the Word of God.”)

--------------------

I love how they make me laugh even in the midst of all the chaos.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Luke recently went through a REALLY whiny and annoying phase...we figured outt hat he needed some more attention, and he's gotten a lot better! I hope you figure out what's wrong with Moriah! And Ican't wait to see any pictures from the wedding!

Sheree said...

hee hee! funny quotes :)

Katherine@Raising Five said...

TOO CUTE. See, I figured you had a blog - so glad to get to see you "at home." Your family is precious - thank you SO MUCH for sharing!!