As always, it is good to be home. We had a very nice trip out to California, visiting family and enjoying Jami's wedding. I have pictures and videos, but I'm too buried in laundry and unpacking, not to mention the jet lag, so it'll probably be a few days before I post them.
Also, I decided to add word verification to the comments here. Hope that doesn't bother anyone. I had a few too many wierd comments this past week. Hopefully this will help deter those crazies to leave my precious blog alone.
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
hee, hee...I hope I am not one of those crazies!! I hope you had a great trip...
is it just me, or does laundry grow exponentially?? I can't even imagine flying with 3.5 children!! I can't hardly put my 2.5 (okay 2.25 children) in the Minivan and not get flustered!! We are BURIED in snow!! We've had somewhere between 14-20 inches, but who's counting?? Glad you're home!!
Post a Comment