Believe it or not, that is not the same baby. One is a picture of Moriah at about 2 weeks old and the other is a picture of Bethany at about 2 weeks old. Who is who? Can you tell?
Oh they are all adorable! You all look like you are enjoying life with 4 kids. And I would never have known those girls were different babies! Tommy and Jonny have some pics like that too!
I'm Joy, a mom of four and wife of a Navy guy. This blog is a way for us to keep in touch with family and friends as we travel about with the military. It is also a way to preserve memories of our precious children.
11 comments:
Amazing! what a family resemblance!
moriah on the left? they look like twins!!
I think Moriah is on the right..
Holy cow! Oh how sweet! They look VERY much like twins and I couldn't even begin to guess...
I also think Moriah is on the right - they are both so happy and BEAUTIFUL!
I'll guess Moriah on the left. They both look so beautiful. Its amazing how time flies!
I commented once, but it didn't show up. I said Beth on the left!
Oh they are all adorable! You all look like you are enjoying life with 4 kids. And I would never have known those girls were different babies! Tommy and Jonny have some pics like that too!
I think it's Moriah on the right but they are both beautiful little girls!
They do look like twins! Such beautiful girls :)
So, who is who?
I vote Moriah left, Beth right.
Post a Comment