Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Recent pictures


My girls, Bethany & Moriah. It's hard to tell in the picture but they are wearing very similar dresses. I do dress the boys and girls alike sometimes. Guess I'm trying to pretend I have twins...


Matt & Moriah "flying" on the swings.


Matt & Moriah again. There's that parachute ball stuck up in the tree.


My birthday cake, decorated with love by my kidlets and their little friends. And the gorgeous flowers are from my sweet husband. Don't count the candles though. I didn't have enough so I tried to write the number with the candles instead. Sorta worked... can you tell?

8 comments:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Happy birthday...30 something? How sweet of your hubby! Love the pics. Your kids are so cute and look like they are having a great time together.

Michelle said...

That was my guess too, 30 something :)

Your kids are all so adorable! Love the first one of your girls, just precious!

Sheree said...

cute girls!

Kenny and Jen said...

Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Joy!! I'm sure the kids made it a special day for you!

Jen Rouse said...

Cute pictures and happy birthday to you! I like dressing my girls alike too. Today they both wore green shirts, and a lady asked if they were twins! That was a first, since they're two years apart in age and Beth is much taller. I still kind of enjoyed it though.

Abby said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog Joy! You are the first person to leave a comment! How do you all like Animal World? We were going to do that, but when CATW came out we changed our minds. :)

Abby

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

So beautiful, Joy! You have a beautiful family.