Tuesday, October 30, 2007

And for my third post of the day...

I finally have some pictures to share with you...

We went to a farm last week with Aunt Sis and some other friends from MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers).


Petting the kitties (that's me with Matt, JD, and Moriah)


Petting the bunny (that's Matt with some of his friends)


Moriah liked the hands (and head) washing the best


On the hayride (Matt & I)


In the maze (Matt and his buddies, also Aunt Sis with Bethany)


Out in the pumpkin patch (me with Moriah, Matt, JD & eeek a spider!)

Oh, there's so many more pictures to share (I downloaded a mere 250 off my camera today) but sleep is calling my name (at least until one of the kids calls me back out of that sleep, as they do many times a night!) Maybe I'll get to it tomorrow...

2 comments:

Christy said...

How fun! We haven't visited a farm in a long time. Hope you got some sleep!

Michelle said...

looks like it was a fun time at the farm with your MOPS group!