Sunday, October 21, 2007

It's all my imagination

Imaginations are such interesting things. The children are pulling mine back out for me. I noticed that the other day when Ahwea was visiting.

Ahwea looked so strangely like my JD. I suppose it should of been no surprise that a 5 year old boy from the future would look like a 5 year old boy in the present.

I was so caught up in this imaginary play that when I went into the restroom, I intentionally closed the door, thinking I better close the door when there is a stranger in the house.

But, you know, Ahwea was really JD, who usually just follows me into the bathroom so I've given up even trying to close the door.

Then I had to laugh at myself and my imagination.

1 comment:

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Oh my goodness, you had me laughing with this post! =) I think its great that you got caught up in the moment of make-believe. The kids must love it!