Sunday, November 04, 2007

Fall pictures

Because I should be picking up the many random toys spread throughout the house...

And maybe should be starting a load of laundry or at least folding the dry laundry...

But instead I am holding a sweet sleepy baby and wishing to go to sleep soon myself...

So I thought I'd get some pictures posted for you all to enjoy...

Then I could say this time was actually productive and not just lazy....

6 comments:

Leanne said...

I loved the pictures, Joy! We had a baptism ceremony at church yesterday instead of regular service- 2 men and 2 boys were baptized! The neat part was Pastor Kenny said he was starting a tradition of fathers baptizing their children! Isn't that neat? I can totally see Dude doing that!! I'll have 3 boys to baptize!! Wow! Miss you... hope you guys are doing well!
Love,
Leanne

Leanne said...

by the way...I noticed how long your hair was...it looks awesome!!

Christy said...

Those are great pictures! I love the ones of Bethany, and the one of you and her.

Mary@notbefore7 said...

I loved those pics! It was so great to see your tribe.

BTW - holding a sleepy baby is always productive! One day sleepy child won't be a baby...so, kick back...be "productive" in making a beautiful memory!

(though I am glad you uploaded the pics!)

Michelle said...

I enjoyed those pictures; thanks for sharing them!

armentafamily said...

I love the bubble blowing one!