Monday, November 05, 2007

They say it better than I can...

JD: "Will Miracle Whip make humans come back to life?"

Not exactly the type of miracle they are advertising.

------------------------------------------------------------

Moriah was whining and crying and whining and crying...

JD: "Stop the crying. It's all in my head, making my mind dizzy."

I couldn't of said it better myself.

------------------------------------------------------------

JD was asking Matt why he has a bump on his finger.

Matt: "There's a sugar bug sucking my blood, but he leaves some blood for me because God doesn't want me to die. On accident the sugar bug made that bump. He said 'Sorry Blood!'"

Sounds like a rather compassionate sugar bug to me.

------------------------------------------------------------

JD was messing with Matt and pretending to not understand him, throwing out words that rhyme with what Matt said. Obviously this frustrated Matt and he finally said:

"No, bad! B-O-Y! Bad!"

That sure cleared it up?

------------------------------------------------------------

JD was making his own little snack by spreading peanut butter on an apple slice and then putting Teddy Grahams on the peanut butter.

JD: "Peanut butter is like the glue that holds it together. Like God. The apple is like the angels, the peanut butter is like God, and the teddy grahams are like the people."

Now I'm curious what they talked about at Sunday School this week.

------------------------------------------------------------

Matt: "Ellie doesn't want to follow God."

Me: "Oh?"

Matt: "I'm teaching her to follow God."

Me: "Really? What did you guys talk about?"

Matt: "Nothing. She doesn't want to follow God or Jesus."

He's not even 4 yet, and he's already sharing the good news.

2 comments:

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

I just love these short, random peeks into your daily life. Your household does not lack for entertainment, for sure. Thanks for sharing.

Mary@notbefore7 said...

These had me giggling here in the kitchen. I love what these little guys say!

PS - just randomly wondering...will your hubby be home for the holidays at all?