Friday, November 30, 2007

If you wondered

If you are wondering why I haven't been posting....

Wanted to be sure you knew we are just fine...

But we are staying in California for the holidays...

To be with family...

So my motivation to write posts has diminished...

Since family is who I write this for....

But they are here experiencing the fun with me...

And the not so fun...

But they love us nonetheless...

So I might drop a note or two from time to time...

Until then, enjoy the holidays everyone...

3 comments:

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

You are missed but I hope you are having a relaxing and rested time. (Ha, with four kids but a woman can dream, right?!)

Sheree said...

When do you plan to come through our neck of the woods?

Jen Rouse said...

Hope you're having a great time with your family!