Monday, July 21, 2008

So it's a tad hot

We were playing in the wee bit of shade on the front porch this afternoon.

JD and Moriah were battling pretend weeds. Amazingly there weren't any real ones for me to battle as well.

Beth was enjoying going up and down and up and down the steps.

But Matt didn't last long in the heat.

"I've changed my mind," he said. "I need fresh air!" And he went inside.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here, too. Yesterday Chloe went outside and about four feet out the door said, "I changed my mind, it's too hot" and went back inside!

Michelle said...

That is too funny! Going inside for the fresh air :)

Stephanie said...

That's so funny! Sounds like my Adi...she prefers the indoors, and if I asked her, she would probably say on a hot day that the air inside is fresher. Hee hee.