Saturday, July 19, 2008

Oh where is my hairbrush?

Sing it with me. I know you are all hidden Veggie Tales fans.

But, seriously, where is my hairbrush?

It has been driving me crazy looking for it. I've been borrowing Moriah's but Moriah is not the best at putting hers away (and she has two) so that wasn't a reliable source. I borrowed a comb from Lane (and I wonder, why does he need a comb?) but then had to use it for Moriah because she had hidden her brushes and soon the comb was missing as well and...

Well. You get my frustration.

I just want to brush my hair!

I know. The stores sell them. I'm aware of that. But taking four kids to the store for only 1 item means we are bound to leave with at least 5 items we really don't need. (you know, one for each kid plus chocolate for mommy so she doesn't pull her hair out because that isn't the hairbrush solution I was hoping for...)

So I kept looking.

Then finally, joy of all joys, today it was found!

Yes, sitting right here, on the dresser, in a plastic grocery bag with fifteen gagillion other things that I was procrastinating putting away.

Right there is my hairbrush. Right there, right there, right there, right there, right there! is my hairbrush. (You'll be singing that for days now. You're welcome.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's just mean. We're getting ready to get in the car for an hour drive to New Orleans and I'm going to be singing that the entire way!

Glad you found your brush, though, they go missing here, too!

Sheree said...

I love my lips!

armentafamily said...

scheedle-dee-dee-bop-deedle-do..... oh, I can't remember all Larry's words...
The one that keeps getting stuck in my head is from Playhouse Disney, "Can you teach my alligator manners."

Kate said...

Yeah. I'm with Christy. I'm getting ready for bed here and now I've got this lovely song to keep me awake for awhile. But, I can certainly sympathize. We have four or five hairbrushes and its always wonderful when I can find one when I need it.

Kate