We went to play in a fountain today. It's one of those that shoots water up from the sidewalk. You know, kids run through and it stops and starts and they love it and.... you know what I'm talking about right?
I hope so, because although I remembered my camera, I was too busy to remember to take it out of the minivan.
So you'll just have to picture this.
Miss Moriah.
In the fountain.
Cute pink princess suit.
Cute pink flowered rain boots.
Cute pink princess umbrella.
Really cute.
Did I mention she was cute?
Too cute.
*Edited 7/12/08: I discovered today that the princess umbrella is actually purple, not pink. Sorry to mislead. There's so much pink around here that I just assumed.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I used to take my girls to a fountain like that in the town we lived in when Beth was 2. She loved it, and it was indeed adorable. So I can picture it!
Oh, it is a picture that will clearly live on in your mind! Glad you described it for us :0
Post a Comment