Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Miami baby




Click on video to watch


Moriah is really enjoying the beach in Miami. I love her laugh. She has a great sense of humor. And she absolutely loved splashing in the water. Matt is saying "Cheese!" for the camera. Isn't he cute too?


We all enjoyed the warm, clear ocean in Florida. The beach we visited was near downtown Miami and it was so perfect: not crowded, shallow water, calm waves. The only reason I picked it was because it had a lighthouse. It was so pretty! I don't think I had expected Florida to be pretty. But it was, with so many trees and lakes. We even drove through a "jungle" to get down to this beach. It was so refreshing after being in the midst of the "concrete jungle" of Miami. Wow is that ever a big city. Reminded us too much of our college years living in Los Angeles. But you get out to the beach and all is calm and beautiful. I never ceased to be amazed at all God has created.

1 comment:

Isaac and Christy said...

That is too cute! I can't believe they're all so big!