Sunday, July 09, 2006

Love our Zoo

We have really enjoyed the local zoo. They have wonderful "EdZOOcation" classes for the kids. This weekend there were two fun classes to attend.

On Friday evening, all the boys went to the Bedtime Zoo story about exotic birds. Moriah & I enjoyed a girls' night out with some friends so we weren't able to attend, but my friend Jess shared some pictures and video that she took. Her little girl is in this video as well as my boys.



On Saturday, J.D. had his Little Cub Club class about a slow loris. I had never heard of a slow loris. She was quite a cute little thing. J.D. enjoyed learning about nocturnal animals and sharing his new knowledge with our friends Al & Katie who came down from Chicago for a visit on Saturday afternoon. I forgot my camera but maybe I can find a picture on the internet... Oh here's one from the zoo's website


We have thoroughly enjoyed all the classes at this zoo. It's been a wonderful opportunity to learn about God's amazing creation. And just be able to touch some cool animals!

No comments: