Thursday, February 01, 2007

Sisters

Sisters
Yesterday my sister flew all the way from California to visit with us for a few days. She's wonderful, and I'm so glad to have her here! There is something special about a sister. I do not even know how to explain it. We say how we probably did not appreciate each other when we were young but so very much need and love each other now.

I also had a checkup with my OB yesterday. Not only did we finally get to hear the baby's heartbeat, but we had an ultrasound. Lane was able to be there with me to see our active little girl!

Yes, another girl! How perfect is that? Lane said it's almost as if we engineered it - 2 older boys, 2 younger girls. And now Moriah has a sister too!

Baby #4 Ultrasound

We do not have a name for her yet. We actually have not even talked seriously about it, but I'm sure we will now that we have seen her. She was so little and cute rolling around and stretching her little limbs. Amazing!

My sister will be helping me travel with the kids out to California tomorrow. I'll be there for over a week and I probably will not have a chance to post until I return. Hopefully I'll have some great pictures of our visit with family and my friend Jami's wedding to share with you then.

9 comments:

Jen Rouse said...

Congratulations on another girl! How exciting for your family. I have a sister myself and I love watching the interaction between my two little girls.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Your family is growing so fast! Congratulations, I can't wait to pass on the news to the Bereans (mind if I share it Sunday?)! There's nothing like sisters, you are so right. My family of origin was flipped; two girls then two boys. It is great to have so many siblings. I love them all.

It was good to see you guys in Oct. Thanks for sending an email with a link. Makes it really easy to say HI!

Michelle

Leanne said...

OOOOHHH.....MORE PINK! CONGRATULATIONS...
I am thrilled for you all...

Kenny and Jen said...

Congratulations ♥

Kenny wants to suggest "Kendra" for your little girl :)

Christy said...

What a great picture! It's so clear. Have a great time in CA!

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so thrilled and happy for you on the news of your new daughter!! Yeah! If I could pick out the perfect combination for a family, your would be it. 2 boys first; 2 girls second. Congrats!

And that picture of you and your sister cracked me up! You guys look very, very similar!!

Sheree said...

what a lovely picture of you and your sister.
And how exciting to have a baby girl on the way!!!

Anonymous said...

WWWHHHEEEEEEE!!!! More pink! The sono pic is so awesome too!
Praying for you & yours, hun!!

Katherine@Raising Five said...

So excited for you!! Sisters are awfully special.